Vivian Fernández serves as Senior Vice President for Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness and oversees all facets of University Human Resources. University Human Resources provides the leadership, service, expertise, policies and standards necessary to support Rutgers University as an employer of choice.
Our vision is to be a strategic partner with university leadership. Using progressive practices, we will meet the needs of a changing environment and workforce. The numerous units and functions under the purview of University Human Resources are listed below. You can find direct links to our units in the header above.
- Compensation, Consulting, and Staffing
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Office of Employment Equity
- Office of Labor Relations
- Professional Development and Training
- Staff & Faculty Recognition
- Work and Life Issues
University Human Resources is committed to providing the best in service for all of our employees.
Senior Vice President for Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness
Email Vivian Fernandez