LinkedIn Learning is offering free learning paths to help you during these challenging times:
Build a job search strategy
- Recovering from a Layoff
- Recession-Proof Career Strategies
- A Career Strategist's Guide to Getting a Job
- Finding a Job
- 10 Ways to Stay Motivated While Job Hunting
Lean on your professional network
Improve your interviewing skills
Resumes, Cover Letters and References
- Preparing Resumes and Cover Letters: This covers the essentials when preparing a resume, cover letter and a list of references
- Power Verbs for a Resume: These verbs will highlight accomplishments made throughout your career
- Sample Resume Formats: Provides a variety of sample resumes including type, qualifications and templates
Searching for a Job
- COVID-19 Jobs and Hiring Portal: Businesses across New Jersey need thousands of workers for immediate hire. Learn more about who is hiring in your community.
- New Jersey Career Connections: Provides career and job training resources. In addition, the State of New Jersey Department Labor and Workforce Development coordinates information on career fairs in New Jersey.
- Need Help Getting Started?: NJ Career Connection’s online module to help guide you toward your path to re-employment
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC): HERC supports our member institutions in recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse employees.
Temporary Staffing Agencies
- Adecco USA, Inc. - specializes in Administrative, Medical/Allied Health, Dining/Environmental Services, Creative & Marketing, Information Technology & Engineering, Accounting & Finance.
- Robert Half International, Inc. - specializes in finance, accounting, administrative, administrative healthcare, technology, marketing, advertising and creative design positions.
- US Tech Solutions - provides talent on-demand services in the areas of information technology, engineering, education and professional administrative services, including medical administration.
- YOH Services, LLC. - specializes in information technology, engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare and administrative positions.