Telecommuting is a work arrangement in which some or all work is performed from home or other off-site location. As part of our continued efforts to advance measures to support the health and well-being of our community during this evolving COVID-19 response, this site provides key guidelines and resources to help employees effectively make the shift to working remotely.
Working remotely can have key benefits such as:
- Increased productivity and performance
- Improved work / life balance
- Improve employee health and wellness
- Increased employee engagement and retention
- Reduced environmental impact such as fuel usage and greenhouse gases
While the next few weeks may create some challenges, UHR encourages flexibility and support of one another during this time as we continue the operations of the university.